The information, designs, layouts, logo marks, characters and trademarks as exhibited on this Webpage shall be subject to the intellectual property right (e.g., copyright), usage right or other right of this Company or the licensors who have granted this Company with the license to use the same. You are permitted to use this Webpage insofar as your use does not infringe any one of such rights. Any unauthorized copy or use of the same is strictly prohibited.
This Company properly endeavors to ensure that the variety of information offered through this Webpage will not give any unexpected damages or disadvantages to the guests, and uses the care to exhibit the up-to-date and accurate information on the Webpage. However, nothing herein shall warrant any integrity, accuracy or usefulness of such information. Therefore, this Company shall have no liability for any damages or disadvantages incurred by you as the result of your action in reliance on such information.
[Accident during Browsing]
This Company shall have no liability for any damages or disadvantages incurred by you as the result of your use of this Webpage (e.g., any accident of software or hardware, pollution with computer virus, loss of or damage to the data), or as the result of any dispute between you and another guest or any third party.
[Contact from Guests]
If your email or information request addressed to this Company fails to be delivered to this Company due to any failure or accident on the Internet, this Company shall have no liability for such delivery failure.
[Information Transmitted to Guests]
This Company retains the copyright of any emails or other communication that this Company has transmitted to you. Any unauthorized use of such emails or communication on other webpages or printed publications is strictly prohibited.
[Change to Exhibited Content]
This Webpage may add, change or abolish any information, service content or address with no prior notice to the guests. This Company shall have no liability for any content uploaded by any third party to the bulletin board or otherwise prepared in this Webpage. If this Company should determine that such uploaded content contains any inappropriate content, this Company may delete such content in part or in whole without prior notice.
[Links to this Website]
If you desire to attach a link to the top page of this Webpage, please contact the following contact. However, if the linked webpage contains any content contrary to the public order or morality, any adult content or any content defamatory to this Company or if this Company determines otherwise inappropriate, this Company may reject such linking.
Request for Disclosure and Deletion of Personal Information
This Company will comply with the request from the owner of the personal information or the authorized representative therefor for the disclosure, change, deletion or cease of use of the possessed personal data in the following manner.
[Request for Disclosure]
This Company will disclose your personal information in compliance with the Personal Information Protection Act. For the disclosure of the personal information, please make your request through the following procedures.
- Procedures for Disclosure of Personal Information -
Party Entitled to Request for Disclosure
The owner of the personal information and the legal or appointed representative therefor are entitled to make the request for disclosure.
Please submit the documentation necessary for the personal identification.
For making the disclosure request by an appointed representative, please submit the letter of authorization in a predetermined form.
Please pay the fee in the amount of 1,600 JPY (tax included) by enclosing the postal money order with fixed amount.
* Such postal money order is purchasable at post offices.
Reception of Request
Please fill out the Mitsui Fudosan Resort Management Co., Ltd. Personal Information Disclosure Request, and post the completed form to the following reception desk along with the necessary documentation and other required enclosure.
5F 702, Shimohachimonji-cho, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto, 604-8333, Japan
Personal Information Desk, Mitsui Fudosan Resort Management Co., Ltd. Kyoto Division
* The response shall be sent by post to the address of the owner of the personal information.
* Please kindly note that this Company may not possess your personal data.
Documentation to Be Submitted for Making Disclosure Request
- ・Personal Information Disclosure Request Form
- ・Documentation Required for Personal Identification (see the instruction on the request form)
- ・Fee (Postal Money Order for Fixed Amount of 1,600 JPY)
- ・ (PDF : 140KB)
In the following instances, no disclosure shall be made. If this Company has determined that no disclosure shall be made, you will be notified of such effect along with the reasons therefor. Even in the event of non-disclosure, the predetermined fee will not be refunded unless otherwise excepted.
- ・If the requesting party is not personally identified due to the discrepancy between the address stated in the disclosure request, the address stated in the personal identification document and the address registered in this Company or any other reason;
- ・If the authorization of the representative is not confirmed with respect to a request made by the representative;
- ・If there is any informality contained in the required request form;
- ・If the disclosure request pertains to anything other than the "possessed personal data";
- ・If there is a risk that such request may harm the life, body, property or any other right or interest of the owner or any third party;
- ・If there is a risk that such request may materially obstruct the proper administration of the business of this Company; or If the compliance with such request may result in a violation of any other law.
Request for Correction or Other Action
Mitsui Fudosan Resort Management Co., Ltd. will correct, delete and cease the use or third-party provision of your personal information in compliance with the Personal Information Protection Act.
For the correction of or any other action for the personal information, please make your request through the following procedures.