1. Handling of Personal Information
[Our Requests for Provision of Personal Information and Use Purpose, and Use Purpose of Our Possessed Personal Data]
Company will request for your provision of the personal information mainly in the following instances, and use such personal information for the following use purposes:
- 1.Lodging reservation and user registration;
- 2.Purchase of products through on-line shopping and hotel shop, and delivery of the products;
- 3.Reservation of and/or application to the variety of activities (e.g., marine activities, golf);
- 4.Reservation of and/or application to the variety of relaxation services (e.g., spa, massage);
- 5.Admission to the membership of point card;
- 6.Queries for lodging, bridal and employment or other general queries;
- 7.Application to prize competitions (e.g., present corner, photo contest);
- 8.Use of any other service
made available to you upon your provision of the personal
Management of and communication for the recruitment and interview of staff members.
- 9.The personal information
provided to this Company and your personal data already possessed
by this Company will be used for the following purposes:
Lodging reservation, stay management and user registration;
Lodging reservation, stay management and user registration;
- 1.Management of orders and delivery of the products and the payment therefor, and the delivery of the information requested;
- 2.Introduction of services and events by means of delivering, posting or emailing the mail magazines upon your request (including the confirmation mail therefor);
- 3.User analysis and marketing for use in improvement of the operation and management of this hotel or other services;
- 4.User analysis and marketing for use in multi-facility product planning contemplated by the owner of this hotel or other services;
- 5.Management of the query history of the guests who have made queries to this hotel;
- 6.Provision of information on
the products and/or services offered by each company of Mitsui
Fudosan Group for the personal life, living environment and
* A company of "Mitsui Fudosan Group" means Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd., or a consolidated subsidiary thereof as listed in the securities report or other document including Halekulani Corporation.
- 7.Management of and communication for the recruitment and interview of staff members.
[Third-Party Provision of Personal Information]
- 1.This Company may provide your personal data to each company of Mitsui Fudosan Group, partners of this Company and other third party to the extent authorized under the law as well as the extent necessary for achieving the use purposes as set forth in "Our Requests for Provision of Personal Information and Use Purpose, and Use Purpose of Our Possessed Personal Data."
- 2.The items of personal data for such third-party provision will include your name, address, telephone number and any other items as required for the relevant business, but such items will be limited to the minimum required items.
- 3.If the personal information is provided to any third party, such personal information will be delivered to such third party in writing or via post, telephone, FAX, email, electronic medium or other relevant method by sufficiently securing the security management thereof, and in the event of the delivery in the electronic form, such electronic data will be encrypted for the delivery.
- 4.If requested by the owner of the personal data, this Company will cease the third-party provision of such personal data. Please address such request to the contact for the personal information.
[Cookie and Access Log]
conditions as provided by Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd.
Please refer to the 「 Cookie and Access Log」of Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd.
[Handling of Personal Information by Link Destinations]
This Webpage offers the links to the webpages of other companies for the provision of useful information and services to you. This Company has no management liability for the collection of the personal information conducted by the webpages linked to this Webpage. The use of the linked webpages shall be made at your risk and liability.
[SSL Encrypted Communication]
Any personal information transmitted by you through this Webpage will be delivered through the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encrypted communication as certified by VeriSign Japan K.K. unless otherwise excepted herein.
Established on February 7, 2019
Announced on February 7, 2019
Mitsui Fudosan Resort Management Co., Ltd.
2. Contact for Personal Information
[Correction and Deletion of Personal Information]
This Company will comply with your request for the correction or deletion of the possessed personal data. For such request, please contact the following contact. Only upon the identification that the request is made by the owner of the personal information him/herself, this Company will promptly correct or delete the personal information of the guest as possessed by this Company within the reasonable scope, unless there is any risk that such correction or deletion may harm the life, body, property or any other right or interest of such owner or any third party, or that such correction or deletion may materially obstruct the proper administration of the business. In the event that you are authorized to directly correct or delete your personal information on the Webpage with use of your ID and password, you are requested to take care of such correction or deletion on your own.
[Disclosure of Personal Information]
With respect to the personal information of the guests, the owner of such personal information may request for the disclosure of the registered content, and also for the correction, addition and cease of use for the same. If you desire to have the disclosure, correction, addition or cease of use, please make your request to the following contact by post.
Contact for Personal Information:
284 Nijoaburanokoji-cho, Aburano-koji St. Nijo-sagaru, Nakagyo-ku,
Personal Information Desk, Mitsui Fudosan Resort Management Co., Ltd. Kyoto Division
TEL: +81 75 468 3100